About UsEmiratisation simplified
Launched in 2016, JobsForNationals was developed to fill the talent gap between Employers and UAE National Talent across all seven Emirates.
Organizations use our platform to attract and hire UAE National Talent, across all seven Emirates, by providing an authentic look at their company culture, workplace and values through the stories of their employees.WHAT WE DO
User-friendly & relevant applications which we can easily review and assess.
Shurooq Hasan AltaherSenior Emiratization Manager, ABB
Very happy with the quality of candidates. Most importantly we only received Emirati nationals.
Khalid Al-SadaHead of Recruitment and HR Operations, GIB
- Educated in the UK with an upbringing in the Middle East, 40+ years, Danish is passionate about HR & Technology. He has been involved in various facets of talent from training & development to talent acquisition throughout his career. However, after moving to UAE in 2003 and understanding how challenging it was for Employers & UAE Nationals to meet, he left his professional career and embarked on a mission in 2016 to build an online exclusive marketplace to bring the two parties together.
- Nicola is a seasoned organization development professional with 20+ years of MEAA experience. She also has extensive hands on coaching and mentoring experience with UAE National Talent at the Federal & Local Government and the private sector.
She has earned multiple certifications including PRISM Brain Mapping, Member of Career Development Institute, Certified Young Business Professional, NVQ Certified Assessor & Verifier and Certified Global Training Professional & Faculty iHRME.
- Dr Salem is a seasoned HR Professional with over 24 years experience in HR. He has also headed key Abu Dhabi Gov Departments. He earned his BA degree in Marketing & General Management from Eastern Washington University, his EMBA from Zayed University and his PhD in Strategy & Projects Management from Skema University in France.
- Omran Al Khemairi has a wealth of more than 18 years of experience in a range of key entities in the Emirates of Sharjah and Abu Dhabi.
Accomplished and results-driven with a passion for managing all facets of communication and empowerment of UAE Nationals. Articulate and refined communicator, proficient in forming and nurturing professional relationships with all parties and enjoying hugely successful interpersonal relationships with everyone.
Omran holds a bachelor’s degree in business management from the Higher Colleges of Technology and a master’s degree in diplomacy & International studies from Zayed University.
- Ingrid is an experienced professional with a demonstrated history of working in the adult education management industry specifically skilled in IT system training and implementation. Skilled in E-Learning, Project Management, Process Adoption, IT and L& D technology, Organizational Development, Business Process Improvement, and Instructional Design. Strong entrepreneurship professional with a OMETDP from University of Johannesburg.
- Mona is a Passionate Creative who has over 16 years of experience in the field. She has worked on a variety of projects and campaigns in many sectors including local authorities, higher education, real estate, hospitality amongst many others. She has worked in London and Midlands in the UK and now is based in Dubai. She has developed a strong approach to introducing social media into businesses and is working on implementing it as required.
- Gavin is an HR strategist with a proven track record of working in a wide range of markets and industries, including Education, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Real Estate and Retail in the UK, Middle East, India, Africa and Turkey. Gavin has successfully operated in Government, Semi-Government, Public and Private Organisations, often taking these through times of considerable change whilst championing positive and cross-functional collaboration to deliver against wider strategic goals.