Admin Officer (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Expo2020 Dubai
UAE Nationals are encouraged to apply!
The Marketing & Communications department handles all aspects of brand management, marketing collateral, promotions, social media, creative content and communications (including internal, external, public relations and media relations). The department outsources a number of activities to external agencies, managing those relationships and briefing them on work required.
2+ years’ experience in an office administration role as well as:
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in a related field;
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Office)
- Excellent organizational, time management, computer and administrative skills;
- Flexible attitude an ability to adapt to change;
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders.
The role of Admin Officer is to provide coordination and support to the Marketing and Communications department for day-to-day task execution both administrative and operational in nature.
Main responsibilities for this role include:
- Receiving all administration requests from the Marketing and Communications department as well as external parties and action accordingly in line with Expo standards;
- Follow-up on all requests received internally and externally;
- Schedule and organize meetings, events and maintain agendas;
- Undertake any other administrative duties as assigned by the Directors and Senior Management team;