Arabic Secretary (UAE Nationals Only)Full time CIty School
- To liaise and be responsible for all works related to relevant Ministries and Government Authorities.
- Be the point of contact for all communications with all the Government bodies especially relating to Educational zone.
- Process and maintain all the required records for students and staffs.
- Prepares and translate a wide range of management reports, presentation, legal documents/contracts, manuals and correspondence in English/Arabic/English.
- Carry out the necessary administration tasks related to the role to maintain accurate records.
- Keep up to date on all new regulations and procedures of Ministry of Education.
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance regarding ministry related matters to ensure that management understands the requirements of ministry authorities.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- In charge of advising and updating schools on student affairs relating to Ministries and Authorities rules and regulations.
- Compile and generate Ministry required student records (manual or online records).
- Ensure the registration of students, teachers and administration staff through SIS are completed on time for approvals from respective authority.
- To liaise with Admission Officer, PAs or Higher authority regarding student registration rules.
- Liaise with the P.R.O regarding Ministry/ Authority approvals for teaching staff and school license and other matters.
- Excellent report writing and translation skills from Arabic to English and vice versa.
- Update the admissions team on rules related to student registration and the HR team on requirements for teaching staff
- Perform a wide range of secretarial duties, as relevant to job scope, and maintain accurate and detailed records, databases and files.
- Keep up to date on Ministry/ Authority regulations and procedures, and notify relevant school administrators of changes to policy compliance.
- Ensure the School policies, procedures and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Responsible for the blue book/result book printing and submission to MOE.
- Preparation of reports as required by the Principal.
- Maintains and updates a follow up file for the purpose of reminding CEO/ Principal of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
- Types, distributes and files reports, letters pertaining to the school, as well as inter-departmental memorandums and all related correspondence.
- Arrange meetings, take minutes during Department Heads/ general Admin meetings and at other meetings whenever required.
- Ensure appropriate communication through circulars and SMS is sent from time to time.
- Perform other related duties as required or assigned by the school management authorities.
- Check CBSE and other relevant websites regularly for all important circulars, notifications and directions and notify the Principal to maintain a file for the same.
- Update and upload the details of CBSE Board students (Grade 9 & 10) in respect to registration and examinations.
- Verify and upload marks of Board students (Grade 9 & 10) to CBSE online system.
- Distribute the CBSE certificates and other pertaining documents to students on time.
- Follow-up of CBSE Affiliation upgradation, extension of affiliation, etc.
- Prepare and circulate internal memo/SMS/Circular to staff/students/parents, from the Principal’s desk.
- Maintain a record of MOE/CBSE Inspection documents.
- Perform any other duties as per the instruction of Management.
An ideal candidate should meet the following requirements,
- Should be a citizen of UAE.
- A university graduate with minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in a CBSE Curriculum School.
- Aware of all MOE standards and procedures.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of registration of students with CBSE, LOC submission and various other CBSE activities like affiliation, extension etc. and MOE approval procedures.
- Immense experience in handling MOE inspections and analyzing various assessments as suggested by MOE.
- Excellent Networking skills to establish cordial relationship with the Government Bodies especially relating to the Educational Zone.
- Proven communication skills and translation skills from Arabic to English and Vice Versa.