AVP – Audit Manager Global Market (UAE Nationals Only)Full time FAB Bank
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
Through an understanding of Treasury, Trading & Global Markets business and related enablement, support & control functions, provide assurance to the Audit Management by identifying weaknesses; reporting and escalating Audit findings in a timely manner; and agreeing action plans to address the issues raised.
Participate in audit teams performing risk-based audits of the Treasury, Trading & Global Markets business and related enablement, support & control functions, ensuring that governance, risk management and controls are in place to mitigate the inherent risks of the business. Share skills and knowledge with Audit teams. Utilize available GIA tools for completion of audits.
Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of key regulatory developments, including but not limited to Treasury, Trading & Global Markets business and related enablement, support & control functions, across different jurisdictions relevant to FAB Group; act as a trusted advisor to the business in the areas of Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Product Control and Settlement Operations.
FRAMEWORKS, BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organisational and governance frameworks.
- Authorised to take decisions as per the approved authorisation matrix.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Chartered Accountant; Bachelors degree (STEM)
- Preferable CFA, FRM, Masters in mathematics / statistics / finance
- 3 – 5 years post qualification experience within Internal Audit, Market Risk, Middle Office, Product Control, Operations (Supervisory) of an international or large regional bank in the areas of Treasury, Trading & Global Markets business
- Control function background preferred
- Detailed understanding of the Treasury, Trading & Global Markets business and related enablement, support & control functions
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good report writing skills (professional English)
- Self-directed, able to manage multiple tasks and ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking, initiative