Cluster Sales Manager (UAE Nationals Only)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Cluster Sales Manager (CSM) to provide advice and assistance to customers to maximize the likelihood of a sale. You will be responsible for a variety of duties that pertain to creating an attractive environment for customers.
An excellent CSM must be energetic and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be able to acquire a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and pass that knowledge to customers along with a great deal of enthusiasm. They will also be able to:
- Meet targets for designated Regional Accounts and define new Markets/ segments for own territory.
- Execute the sales & marketing strategy and plan of action related to own segment.
- Ensure all business development activities are fully aligned with Jumeirah’s Brand Standards.
The goal is to facilitate sales in every possible way in order to drive sustainable growth.
- At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a recognized blue-chip organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing – Sales, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Act as the single point of contact within Jumeirah for each assigned Dubai key account.
- Produce and implement an account development plan for each managed account to achieve maximum revenue in both short and long term.
- Execute the annual commercial plan of the Dubai Cluster within the area of responsibility.
- Monitor and feedback competitors activities and respond to them appropriately.
- Maintain high profile network across the geographical area given, actively prospects and hunt new business opportunities.
- Continuously source new business through research of local media and market intelligence.
- Attend overseas trade shows, key client events, FAM trips and sales trip as planned and submitted at the beginning of each year and updated calendar at each quarter.
- Be fully up to date with budgeted/actual/forecast targets of the SBUs as well as own segment and individual target.
- Responsible to continuously secure below and above the line marketing opportunities to position the brand and drive sales with trade partner.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with GSO’s and SBU’s.
- Assist and introduce Jumeirah Hotels Sales & Marketing teams to area of coverage/responsibility and identified customer group when requested.
- Identify and communicate ideas and customer expectations from assigned segments and territory.
- Maintain an accurate profiles and history of all accounts in Jumeirah Connect Salesforce.
- Contribute to the month end report and submit to line manager by the end of 1st week of the month.
- Submit all new opportunities for the SBU’s via Jumeirah Connect / Salesforce
- Compile via JBI on quarterly basis the results of own assigned incentive targets and submit back to line manager.
- Proper quality of input in Jumeirah Connect/Salesforce and make sure to enter new contacts and accounts into the system as per the Jumeirah Data Entry Standards.
- Meet a monthly JC target of 50 activities to include the following sub types “i.e. Sales Calls, Entertainment, Telemarketing, Site Inspections.”
- Excellent sales skills and proven ability to influence clients to lead to higher revenue generations
- Creative and innovative approach to sales activities.
- Strong understanding of core hotelier operations.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong capability with Jumeirah Connect and JBI, Revenue Management and Windows Suite
- Strong communication and writing skills