Executive Assistant (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT)
The Executive Assistant is responsible to provide support to his/her Line Manager in daily administrative activities in a timely manner. The incumbent is also responsible to manage his/her Line Manager’s communication in a professional manner.
- Serve as the main point of contact between Line Manager and internal or external stakeholders for information requests.
- Manage calls by connecting Line Manager with required callers and vice versa.
- Organize meetings in liaison with concerned parties to ensure meetings are properly planned and to avoid conflicting and overlapping schedules; ensure efficient management of appointments diary and meeting schedule, including timing, priority setting, and agenda preparation.
- Draft reports, memos, circulars and other correspondence as required.
- Translate documents from Arabic to English and vice versa to maintain message content, context, and style as much as possible.
- Handle information processing, filing, archiving and retrieval; ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness, integrity and confidentiality of documents.
- Monitor office supplies; coordinate with Facilities Management or Procurement and Contracts if needed.
- Manage travel and accommodation services for the Line Manager.