Experience Team (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Barker Langham Recruitment
WE ARE HIRING
We are currently seeking the most enthused personalities and passionate minds to join the Experience Team as engaged “storytellers” for a brand new luxury visitor attraction that will be opening in Dubai in 2021.
This state-of-the-art, boundary-pushing Visitor Experience will become a leading tourist destination in Dubai, telling the story of an iconic building, synonymous with the city, offering visitors a glimpse inside an exclusive world and an insight into the ambition, vision and sheer audacity behind a world-famous landmark.
Visitors will discover for themselves what makes this destination a true icon and the original home of luxury – much-imitated but never equalled – all with the hint of mystique and the flair for theatricality!
Key duties of the Experience Team members:
The Experience Team will be a well-oiled machine running to precision tour timings throughout the day, yet with a highly personal approach – making a very complex operation appear seamless and simple to visitors.
This team will be responsible for bringing the Experience to life by:
- Providing a warm welcome to all guests and tour groups
- Performing a variety of engaging characterised roles across the Experience
- Clearly and confidently sharing engaging stories in a captivating manner
- Enhancing guests’ understanding of each segment of their tour
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge of the content and related topics
- Answering any questions that guests may have around the Experience
- Being friendly, enthusiastic and courteous at all times
Experience Team member profile:
Previous experience is not essential, as we want to create a team that is based on positive attitude, warmth and enthusiasm, and a drive to succeed. However, as basic entry requirements, we would expect you to:
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Enjoy working in fast-paced, public-facing environments
- Excel at engaging with people
- Have a passion for sharing captivating stories in personalised ways
- Speak fluent English
- Preferably speak an additional second language (Arabic, Mandarin and Russian particularly welcome)
- Be based in the UAE and available to start early 2021
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- Be highly adaptable and able to improvise in unpredictable situations