IT Auditor – AVP & Audit Manager (UAE Nationals Only)Full time FAB Bank
Through an understanding of Technology related operations and the regulatory environment, both in UAE and other relevant jurisdictions where FAB operates, provide assurance to Management by identifying weaknesses; reporting and escalating significant Audit findings in a timely manner; and agreeing action plans to address the issues raised.
Participate in audit teams performing risk-based audits of the Departments/Units/Branches within Technology by following defined work programs ensuring that governance, risk management and controls are in place to mitigate the inherent risks of the business. Share skills and knowledge with Audit teams. Utilize available GIA tools for completion of audits.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of key regulatory developments, including but not limited to Technology, across different jurisdictions relevant to FAB Group; act as a trusted advisor to the business & Technology Group in the areas of Technology, General IT Controls, Technology Outsourcing, Cyber Security and Technology Regulatory Compliance.
- Functions within the framework and boundaries of Group policies as well as overall organisational and governance frameworks.
- Authorised to take decisions as per the approved authorisation matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2 years’ relevant experience with an International Bank or Big 4. Internal Audit experience preferred (but not mandatory).
- Good knowledge of Technology activities, processes and associated risks.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed, able to manage multiple tasks and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.