Manager, Global Markets Products- Credit Trading (UAE National Only)Full time FAB Bank
About the job:
To lead and manage the BBG KYC & Onboarding function, ensure it is fit for purpose and meets international best practice standards. The centralised team will perform the BBG client On-boarding “maker” role. This can be either new on-boarding, trigger events or periodic reviews. It will ensure the documentary evidence meets internal guidelines and regulatory expectations. Additionally, adherence to Group KYC standards need to be enforced.
BBG KYC & Onboarding
A team leader for the centralised BBG client On-boarding “maker” team which will conduct the following activities:
- To conduct end to end KYC Customer Due Diligence (CDD). This can be either new on-boarding, trigger events or periodic reviews. This role covers BBG clients.
- Verify account opening forms have been completed adequately and have been verified
- Conduct Name screening, due diligence and Adverse Media matches.
- Confirming KYC data requirements
- Collecting relevant KYC information
- Undertaking research via internal and external sources
- Review AML and Sanctions Questionnaires, if applicable.
- Review the appropriateness and completion of the Customer Risk Assessment.
- Conduct Customer Due Diligence and KYC performed on third party service providers for BBG client coverage
- To promote appropriate checks and controls within the team to ensure files are processed correctly.
- Manage the book of work to ensure all High Risk Corporate clients are completed on an annual basis, all Medium Risk clients are completed once in every three years and ensure all Low Risk Corporate clients are completed once in every five years.
- Develop and manage relationships with CIB stakeholders across business lines and supporting functions.
- Work with the key internal stakeholders to provide guidance and coordinate activities, policies, projects and change initiatives. Ensuring where appropriate and possible a synchronised approach, aiding in delivering consistent and coordinated governance framework across the network.
- Manage the BBG KYC & Onboarding team by tracking against objectives and motivating staff to maximise performance
- Support the Department in delivering BBG KYC and On boarding related training.
- Provide guidance and on the job training for staff and conduct knowledge sharing sessions.
- Act as a role model to direct and indirect reports to drive adherence to organisational values and ethics and foster a value driven culture within the bank.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements to BBG Onboarding, KYC related systems, processes and practices based on risks and control deficiencies identified.
Ensure information for MI related to BBG KYC & Onboarding is prepared and presented on a periodic basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in management, banking, finance, preferably with a recognised certification in compliance, KYC/AML/CFT, financial crime or risk management e.g. ACAMS, ICA Diploma or ICA Advanced Certifications.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a reputable international bank
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within an On-boarding and KYC role
- Relevant experience (AML/KYC/Compliance related) with understanding of BBG KYC requirements.
- Ability to check and validate KYC documents, strong maker and checker control mid set.
- Understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes.
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demand.
- Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices.
- Ability to use sound judgment to determine due diligence quality and if meets regulatory standards.
- Good knowledge of BBG Banking products.
- Familiarity with AML/KYC regulations and industry guidelines (e.g. UAE Regulations, FATF, JMLSG, 4th EU Money Laundering Directive, US PATRIOT Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery Act)