Manager Recruitment & Selection (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Etisalat
UAE Nationals Only
We are urgently looking to recruit a UAE national for the position of Manager Recruitment & Selection for our Head Office in Abu Dhabi.
Manages all phases of the Recruitment function as per agreed KPIs and targets, i.e., from planning, sourcing to hiring of candidates to ensure efficient and timely implementation of the recruitment process. Demonstrates proficient knowledge of the internal and external Recruitment processes. Provides inputs to process enhancement to ensure continuous improvement of the customer experience
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Competencies:
Experience required: 4-5 years of related experience in an HR discipline out of which 2 years at least in recruitment.
Formal Education Required: Bachelor Degree preferably in HR, Business or Public Administration, or equivalent. Years & Field of
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation of annual recruitment plan for Etisalat Manpower as per set priorities and nationalization policy/plan. Organizes activities to initiate the recruitment process.
- Identifies potential markets for sourcing candidates and regularly prepares/releases job advertisements, both internal & external, against vacant positions.
- Co-ordinates/liaises with recruitment agencies and headhunters for searching, shortlisting and identifying potential candidates especially for very senior roles.
- Carries out the initial screening of applications received in response to advertisements before presenting to Recruitment Specialist.
- Oversees and administers written/aptitude tests and trade tests as and when required in coordination with relevant departments/units.
- Provides overseas candidates with basic information regarding Etisalat and other particulars of the UAE and guide candidates recruited locally on the immigration/related issues for smooth transition.
- Monitors/checks the relevant recruitment documentation including recruitment approvals and employment contracts prior to submission for signature.
- Monitors the transfer requests received from staff to ensure opportunities are provided for internal movements against available vacancies if the desired requirements are met.
- Negotiates/prepares recruitment agency agreements and processes invoices for payment on ensuring their accuracy as per the agreed terms & conditions.
- Provides professional support to subordinates to ensure that recruitment of candidates is in line with the established policies & procedures.
- Performs any other related duties as required.