Senior Officer – Facilities (UAE Nationals Only)Full time Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT)
The Senior Officer – Facilities is responsible for handling campus facilities maintenance activities, in coordination with Central Services; this includes the maintenance of campus equipment, furniture and facilities assets. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible to coordinate with third party service providers on a regular basis.
- Conduct periodical campus inspections of facilities in order to evaluate the needs for maintenance and/or repair and to ensure that classrooms, study areas, staff areas and other facilities are constantly safe and functional; report findings and recommendations to Line Manager.
- Conduct maintenance activities as per the PPM (Planned Preventive Maintenance) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure electrical and mechanical equipment in campus is properly maintained and repaired; notify third party service providers of any required maintenance activity as and when needed.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database of third party service provider staff.
- Support with the monitoring of third party providers’ work to ensure adherence to agreed standards and quality and contractual agreements (e.g. MEP, cleaning, security, catering, etc.).
- Follow-up on cleaning and maintenance of lighting at the campus, in coordination with Central Services and third party vendors.
- Coordinate with nurses to ensure all equipment is readily available in the campus.
- Liaise with Health and Safety team to report any issues with compliance of facilities with Health and Safety policies, procedures and processes.
- Coordinate the facilities’ set up for all internal and external events at the campus.
- Develop and maintain log with all employee requests and complaints related to campus facilities.
- Prepare various periodical and ad hoc reports on facilities’ matters.