Emirates Youth Career Counseling which is one of the Federal Youth Authority’s initiatives, has partnered with JobsForNationals.
Emirates Youth Career Counseling which is one of the Federal Youth Authority’s initiatives contributing to building, enhancing and developing Youth’s experience and competencies. The initiative’s governmental interactive platform brings together HR specialists and experts in both the public and private sectors along with Emirati job seekers. It provides them with qualification, training and counseling services for their first professional step.
Emirates Youth Career Counseling is one of the Federal Youth Authority’s initiatives contributing to building, enhancing and developing Youth’s experience and competencies. The initiative’s governmental interactive platform brings together HR specialists and experts in both the public and private sectors along with Emirati job seekers. It provides them with qualification, training and counseling services for their first professional step.
This initiative aims to achieve a set of goals, and to enable young people to pursue professionalism in line with their talents and areas of interest, through:
- Providing a smart electronic platform that forms a link between Emirati youth, experts and human resources specialists.
- Contribute to educating Emirati youth seeking work and preparing them to be ready for successful job interviews.
- Benefiting from Emirati expertise and competencies in the public and private sectors, and employing them in a way that contributes to qualifying, training and guiding Emirati youth and providing them with the necessary skills that enable them to successfully start their career.
- Enhancing the contribution of the government and private sector in the process of training young people and enabling them to achieve their professional aspirations.
A person with broad knowledge and high skills in the field of human resources; they seek experience through practical knowledge. As well, taking advantage of all available academic and further opportunities.
There is no doubt that this initiative has many positive effects, as it contributes to developing knowledge of all components of success and excellence in the career of young people, through:
- Ensure that they are fully aware of the job interview process whilst capable of gaining the required skills and competencies.
- Benefit from HR expert’s knowledge and accrued experience.
- Simplified accessibility to HR experts.
The initiative has a set of positive effects on the experts and specialists in the field of human resources participating in it, as it allows them to:
- They will have the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience with others.
- Share their success stories and contributions to the community.
- Receiving acknowledgement and appreciation.
There is a set of criteria upon which this group of experts and specialists in the field of human resources is chosen, namely:
- Practical experience
- Professional achievements
- Qualification and practical certifications
- Communication and communication skills
- The ability to guide, direct, and impart knowledge to others
- Guidance and counseling on the phone
- Guidance and counseling through a video call
- Guidance and counseling through a face-to-face meeting
The aim of the initiative is to enhance and develop the experience and competencies of young people free of charge.
There are a set of rules that must be adhered to to ensure that this initiative achieves its goals of preparing a generation of young Emirati competencies, namely:
- Commitment to time and quality of service that have been identified with the expert
- Preparing the questions you want answered before the date of the interview
This initiative targets Emirati youth between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
Those wishing to participate in this initiative can fill in the registration form, which is available on the website https://eycc.youth.gov.ae
You can use the electronic platform to get in contact with the HR experts directly for an indefinite number of times.
The Federal Youth Authority welcomes all entities, whether government or local, to take part in its initiative.