Updated: 6th December 2022 (6. Communications)
JobsForNationals.com (JFN) is the Employer Branding, Communications and Digital Marketing initiative by Hamilton Resourcing MENA FZ LLE to facilitate Nationalization across the GCC.
You must be at least 16 years of age to use the Services. If you are under age 16, you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Services. The Services are not targeted to or meant for anyone who has not reached 16 years of age and we will not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 16. If the applicable law in the country or state in which you are using the Services requires that you be older than 16 to use the Services, then you must be at least the minimum age legally defined for such country or state in order to use the Services.
The “Services” collectively include the “Website” (meaning www.jobsfornationals.com and including all webpages, subdomains, and any successor or affiliated websites), emails, and other communications, user accounts, job application services, Forums, Content, any other products or services offered on the Website, and any other services that state they are governed by these Terms. “Content” means any and all text, articles, images, videos, graphics, software, music, audio, information, or other materials appearing on the Website, including, without limitation, information about employers, career resources, advice, and questions, answers, or other content located on Forums, whether created or posted by you, JobsForNationals.com, or any other user.
We may update or modify these Terms from time to time. We will give you notice of the changes by posting an updated version of these Terms online, updating the “Revised” date above, or by emailing you at an email address you have provided. Changes to these Terms will be effective as of the date we post them or otherwise notify you of them unless we specify a different effective date when we make a particular change. Your continued use of the Services will constitute your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to a change, you must stop using the Services.
We may modify, add to, suspend, or discontinue the Services or certain features of the Services, or remove any Content at any time for any reason, without prior notice to you. Unless expressly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments enhances, or otherwise modifies the Services is subject to these Terms.
While you are not required to provide your personal information to us, unless you create an account with us (a “JFN Account”) and give us certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with access to, or use of, some of the Services (such as applying to jobs, saving favorites or participating in JFN Forums). If you choose not to create or continue to maintain a JFN Account, you may still access certain features as a visitor to our Website. Your access and use of the Services, whether as a visitor or as a JFN Account holder, is subject to these Terms.
Your JFN Account is for your personal, non-commercial use only and you must provide complete and accurate information when creating a JFN Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account information, including any usernames or passwords, and are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your JFN Account. You may not create an account for someone else or allow someone else to use your JFN Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any breach of security related to your JFN Account. If your JFN Account has been canceled by us, or you have been removed or otherwise blocked from the Website due to a violation of our Code of Conduct or for any other reason, you may not continue to use the Services.
- Job Applications
JobsForNationals.com allows professionals to get an inside look at great employers, browse open positions, and apply to jobs. Some job postings on our Website allow users who are logged into their JFN Accounts to complete and submit job applications directly through our Website. Other job postings on our Website will re-direct you to the applicable employer’s career page, where you will be able to submit an application without creating a JFN Account.
JobsForNationals uses several channels for its outbound communication including Email marketing, SMS marketing, and WhatsApp marketing. These channels are used for sending new employer alerts, new jobs alerts, updates related to Virtual Emiratisation Career Fairs including Third Party promotions.
7. Paid Services
The Services include a variety of products and services that are free to use (“Free Services”), as well as certain products and services that require payment (“Paid Services”). We reserve the right to charge for Free Services or change the price for Paid Services, at any time. If you purchase any of our Paid Services, you agree to pay us any applicable fees and taxes. You also agree to any additional terms that we may notify you to apply to the applicable Paid Services. You hereby authorize the collection of such amounts either directly by JobsForNationals.com or Hamilton Resourcing MENA FZ LLE indirectly via a third-party payment processor. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of the applicable Paid Service. If you are directed to a third-party payment processor, you may be subject to terms and conditions governing the use of that third party’s service and that third party’s personal information collection practices.
Please note that JobsForNationals.com is not liable for any bank fees, foreign exchange fees, or differences in prices based on location. JobsForNationals.com or its third-party payment processor may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g., credit card), to charge you for other Paid Services you may buy.
JFN provides Employers with a number of subscription options from Monthly Recurring Subscriptions to Annual Recurring Subscriptions (Basic & Premium).
- The Subscriber is responsible for managing their subscriptions (renewals & cancellations).
- All subscriptions are non-refundable and non-replaceable regardless of the cause of termination or the party terminating the agreement.
- Monthly Subscriptions:
a. will renew automatically without advance notice
b. can be cancelled anytime from the user dashboard > subscriptions
9. Content; Licenses
- JobsForNationals.com Content. The Website and Services also contain Content posted by JobsForNationals.com and our licensors (“JFN Content”). We and our licensors retain all right, title and interest in and to such JFN Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, trade names, trade dress, logos, patents, know-how, trade secrets, instructions, and all other proprietary information. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, JobsForNationals.com grants you a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and view any JFN Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You agree not to sub-license, copy, distribute, display, disseminate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit any JFN Content or Services without our prior written permission, regardless of whether it is created or owned by JobsForNationals.com or a licensor to JobsForNationals.com.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, trade names, and service marks, whether registered or unregistered (“Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are trademarks of JobsForNationals.com and its third-party licensors. Display or use of any Trademarks on the Website or in the Services shall not be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark without the prior written permission of JobsForNationals.com or such third-party. You also agree not to use our trade dress or copy the look and feel of the Website or its design, without our prior written consent.
10. Employer Profile Deactivation
- Employer Profile Deactivation can be requested by the Employer or it can get deactivated for bounced emails or incorrect email address
- To prevent Employer Profile Deactivation, please ensure JobsForNationals.com domain is whitelisted, our emails are not blocked, and your registered email is correct
- Profile re-activation will be charged at $500
- Active Profile is required to post jobs & participate in Virtual Emiratisation Career Fair
11. Virtual Career Fairs
JobsForNationals partners with virtual career fair technology providers to host Virtual Career Fairs. JobsForNationals takes great care and due-diligence when partnering with service providers to ensure their products and services match JobsForNationals standards. However, due to the complex nature of technologies and multi-server architectures used by the service providers, JobsForNationals is unable to provide any guarantees for third party technologies. Additionally, JobsForNationals is unable to guarantee in advance the number of Exhibitors participating in each event since every Exhibitor has their own hiring needs which determine their participation. In case of any eventuality that might result in the event being postponed for any reasons, the Exhibitors can, if the event is not rescheduled within 30 days of the original event date:
- Reserve 70% Stand value via Coupon, for the next event.
- Replace 30% Stand value via Coupon, with an equivalent or near equivalent job posting membership plan.
To host a VECF, we require a minimum of 10 Employers. In case the the minimum 10 Employers have not registered for the particular event, the event and the registered Employers will be rolled over to the next event. Since every event is a ‘new’ event with new Employers and new UAE National Job Seekers, it is not possible to predict the event demand in advance unless the registrations have been completed. NO CASH REFUND IS POSSIBLE.
12. JFN Forums.
We created JFN Forums (“JFN Forums”) to give you and other users a chance to ask and answer questions about career-related topics amongst JobsForNationals.com community. Unless you create a JFN Account, you may not participate in JFN Forums, e.g. you may not ask or answer questions, upvote, downvote, or flag a comment, or take other actions on JFN Forums. To the extent an employer member of JobsForNationals.com chooses to participate in JFN Forums, they may designate one or more of their employees to speak on their behalf (“Employer Users”). JobsForNationals.com Account of an Employer User will be identified with a badge and will link to the relevant employer’s company profile on the Website.
We ask that you treat JobsForNationals.com Forums community with respect. Spam, personal attacks, and abusive language do not have a place on JFN Forums. By accessing, viewing, or submitting Content on or to JFN Forums, you also agree to abide by the Code of Conduct located below. If you ever stumble across anything on JFN Forums that looks like it violates these Terms or the Code of Conduct, please be sure to let us know.
JobsForNationals.com may choose to moderate and/or curate JFN Forums and all related Content in its sole discretion. Such moderation and/or curation may be performed by a human or by the use of automated or machine-learning techniques. Any user with a JFN Account may submit questions or answers to JFN Forums and JobsForNationals.com reserves the right to approve or deny any submitted question or answer. We reserve the right to deny or revoke your use of JFN Forums at any time. Any Content you post will be viewable by other users of the Services and through third-party services and websites. You should only post Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
All Online Products are nonrefundable. Any purchase by you is deemed completed upon submission and acknowledgement that the form of payment provided in connection with the transaction may be charged by PGI.
13. Code of Conduct.
JobsForNationals.com allows you to use the Services and post Content for a variety of purposes. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Services. In connection with your use of the Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court.
- Run any bots, spiders, scrapers, web crawlers, indexing agents, or other software to aggregate or browse our Content, including, without limitation, company or user accounts or profiles, or otherwise interfere with or circumvent the integrity of the Website or Services.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or similar software to the Website or Services or transmit any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept any data, or personal information.
- Use the Services to transmit, distribute, post, or submit any confidential information concerning any other person or entity, including, without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit card, debit card, or bank account numbers.
- Stalk or harass, interfere with, or disrupt the access of any user of the Services, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user without explicit consent from the user.
- Defame, defraud, mislead, or impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Post false information, including, without limitation, in respect of a job, company, or your own credentials as a job applicant.
- Infringe, violate, or otherwise interfere with any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of another party.
- Act in any manner which, in our sole discretion, is objectionable, interferes with the proper working of the Services, or which may affect our reputation in any way.
The disclaimers in this section apply to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law.
You are solely responsible for your use of the Services and we are not responsible for the activities, omissions, or other conduct, whether online or offline, of any other user or any Coach. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you. We make no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Services.
The Services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, or non-infringement, all of which are expressly disclaimed. JobsForNationals.com does not warrant that: (a) the Services will be secure or available at any particular time or location; (b) the Services will function without errors; (c) any defects or errors will be corrected; (d) any Content or software available at or through the Services is free of viruses or other harmful components; or (e) the results of using or relying on any Content or Services or advice contained therein will meet your requirements or produce desired results. Your use of, or reliance on, the Services or any Content is solely at your own risk.
15. Limitation of Liability.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL JOBSFORNATIONALS.COM AND ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES AND PARENT COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, OR REPUTATION ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF JOBSFORNATIONALS.COM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JobsForNationals.com, its affiliates, its parent company and each of their respective principals, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, consultants, and employees from or against third-party claims, damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses arising from or relating to any third-party claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or related to your use or purchase of the Services, your violation of the rights of any third party or person, or your breach of these Terms or any representation or warranty contained herein.
JobsForNationals.com reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify JobsForNationals.com, and you agree to cooperate with JobsForNationals.com’s defense of these claims. JobsForNationals.com will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.